Bikes - MTB Hardtail 29
Analog 29er MTB Black N' White - 2013
A solid and comfortable 29er showing potential for ambitious leisure and fitness sports riders.
2013 Cube Analog 29 - Black N' White. The 29 inch RFR geometry delivers a comfortable yet sporty seating position due to the shorter top tube. A cross-ovalized down tube is manufactured using Cube's Advanced Mechanical forming process, designed for high durability. The Aluminum Lite 6061 frame is especially designed for use with disc brakes. Top finish multilayer wet paint offers a durable finish. The Frame Save System consists of a replaceable derailleur hanger with thread in the hanger. The Shimano BR-M395 disc brake offer reliable stopping power. Comfort comes from the Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25 tires and the Rock Shox XC28 supension fork featuring PopLoc and 100mm of travel. The Shimano 3x9 components come with a Shimano Deore rear derailleur. More quality features are the Shimano BR-M395 disc brakes for reliable stopping power and wheels with Shimano Centerlock hubs, DT Swiss spokes and RFR ZX24 rims.
Full specifications -
- Available sizes - 15", 17", 19", 21", 23"
- Frame - Alu Lite 6061 AMF 29er RFR-Geometry, disc only
- Forks - Rock Shox XC28 29", 100mm, Poploc
- Headset - FSA No.10 semi-integrated, 1 1/8"
- Stem - Easton EA30 Oversized 31.8mm, 8°
- Handlebars - Easton EA30 Lowriser Oversized, 660 mm
- Grips - CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore RD-M592 SGS Shadow, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Alivio FD-M430, Top Swing 34.9mm, 9-speed
- Shift Levers - Shimano Acera SL-M390, Rapidfire-Plus, 9-speed
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M395 hydr. disc brake (160/160mm)
- Crankset - Shimano Acera FC-M371 44x32x22T
- Bottom bracket - BB-UN26 123mm
- Rims - RFR ZX24 29er
- Hubs - Shimano HB-RM66 & FH-RM66 Centerlock Disc
- Tyres - Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25
- Pedals - Alu PD-971
- Saddle - Scape Active 8
- Seatpost - Easton EA30 30.9*400mm
- Seatclamp - RFR Varioclose 34.9mm
- Weight - 13.8 kg
NB - Cube bikes are currently only available for collection from our premises.