Frames - Pinarello
Dogma 60.1 Frame Set - CDE Replica 494
- The Pinarello DOGMA 60.1 is the first completely asymmetric racing frame. Its asymmetric design is a true innovation in the cycling world and the point of no return for fans of extreme performance.
- The Dogma 60.1 was developed starting from the highly successful Prince, Best Racing Bike of the World (USA) for 2008 and 2009 and Bike of the Year in Italy for 2008 and 2009.
- The fork, the rear and the basic shapes of the Dogma are derived from the Prince but with the application of incredible new technologies, the completely asymmetric design, the EPS wrinkle Free System construction process and the material used, the exclusive 60HM1K carbon by Torayca with Nanoalloy that prevents sudden breakage. Last but not least is the exclusive Diamond finish, the worthy topping to an extraordinary project called Dogma 60.1.
- Frame set includes frame, forks, fork bung and top cap, headset spacers and seatpost
- Colour code 494 as used by the Caisse D'Epargne racing team (NB the Caisse D'Epargne logo at the bottom of the seat stay is removable)
- Weight - 950g Size 54 unpainted frame