Bars - Road
Ram 3 Carbon Handlebar
- New Cinelli Ram 3 Carbon Handlebar and Stem with built in Computer mount
- The shape of the Ram bars have been slightly modified and the end result is an even more aggressive product, something between a Manta Ray and Formula One car.
- The palm section on the top of the handlebars has now been reduced by 6%, and the ergonomic zones on the underside of the section have been improved, obtaining the "Thumb Zone" a surface recess for resting thumbs, useful both in emphasized (such as climbing) and relaxed phases of the ride.
- The cable routing is wide, fluid and flowing, their output is integrated into an advanced position at the start of the computer mount (Manta Deck) significantly improving braking and shifting performance.
- The shape of the drops follow a parabolic curve that ensure a constant grab, never too deep(Parabolic Progressive Action).
- The unidirectional carbon fibre has an optimal oriented stratification, able to keep the weight of the Ram 3 to only 410 grams (size 42-120).
- T700/HM Carbon fibre Monocoque
- 28,6 mm Fork clamp diameter:
- Clear coated carbon fibre finish
- Internal Routing
- Combination handlebar/stem: 40/100, 40/110, 42/110, 42/120, 42/130, 44/130
- Weight - 410 g (42/120).