Heart Rate Monitors
FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
- For those who want to keep their training simple with basic heart rate features. The Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor is an entry-level heart rate monitor and replaces the ever popular F4 Heart Rate Monitor. It looks and works as a digital wrist watch with dual time zones, date of the day and alarm features.
- It also comes with a chest strap that measures your heart rate and transmits wirelessly it to the watch. Wear it when you go for a brisk walk, jog, or yoga session. An alarm will sound if your heart rate falls outside the desired zone - which is a balance between cardiac safety and an effective workout
- Time of day
- POLAR OwnCal® - Shows calories burnt during and after the training session. See also the estimated amount of fat (%) burnt as an energy source.
- POLAR OwnCode® - Prevents cross-talk from other heart rate monitors.
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate (% / beats per minute)
- Average and maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Total training summary
- User changeable battery