Shift Levers - Road
Athena 11sp Black Anodized Alloy Ergo Levers - 2012
- Body with asymmetrical design. The shifters follow the natural form of the hands, thus allowing for a more comfortable position when the hands are resting on the controls.
- The brake lever has a double curvature, which provides an adequate place for the fingers whether the hands are positioned on the upper or lower part of the handlebars. This guarantees perfect braking in every situation.
- The lever hoods incorporate Vari-Cushion technology developed by Campagnolo, which gives a different consistency depending on the point: softer where it serves to dampen vibrations, firmer where the hands need to have greater sensitivity and grip.
- The left hand shifter allows for micro adjustment of the front derailleur
- Supplied with an insert which increases reach from the bars for riders with large hands
- Supplied with Ultra Low friction cables and casings
- Silver anodized finish
- Weight - 372g