Shoes - Road
Genius 6.6 Carbon LITE Road Shoes - Black Vernice/ Yellow
- Featuring the Sidi Carbon Lite Sole which incorporates proprietary aerospace material; Aeronet Lite.
- The Genius 6.6 sits second in Sidi's heirarchy just underneath the Ergo II with the identical carbon LITE sole. It features the Sidi Caliper Buckle which allows for accurate adjustment while racing, and 2 High Security Velcro tabs which makes these shoes the choice of professionals.
- Sidi LITE carbon sole - constructed to provide a slight amount of flex in the toe while retaining excellent stiffness throughout the body of the shoe. Four layers of carbon and Aeronet Lite are moulded into a pattern of longitudinal corrugation increasing rigidity while reducing weight .
- LITE sole has an anti-slip insert at the toe and replaceable polyurethane heel tab for walkability. Caliper Buckle - easy to adjust while riding and has the option of releasing the tension 'notch by notch' while racing.
- High Security Velcro Fasteners - have integrated locking polymer teeth which makes the closure more secure. Heel Cup System (HCS) - prevent heel lift when putting big efforts or sprinting.
- Soft Instep Closure System - this wide, anatomical and padded strap eliminates the need for the high instep extender.
- Upper in microfibre vernice and nylon mesh.
- 3 bolt cleat pattern.
- Weight - 660g pair in size 43