Shoes - Road
Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Road Cycling Shoes - White Black Red
- Sidi Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Road Shoes
- The most coveted cycling shoe on the planet-the top of the heap, king of the hill. A shoe so devastatingly efficient, so incredibly comfortable, pros sponsored by the other guys buy them and wear them underneath shoe covers. Yes, they're really that good.
- Vent Carbon Sole®: Same incredible stiffness as the world-beating Carbon Lite Sole®, 38 grams lighter, with vents that can be opened and closed for 4-season comfort.
- Redesigned Adjustable Heel Retention Device®: The best heel closure available gets better, with a wider design, ventilated lower cut, and softer, more compliant material for improved comfort and efficiency.
- Vented Dual Density Insoles
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- Soft Instep Closure System® and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Patented Techno II Buckle System precision ratchet monofilament closure
- High Security Velcro® won't shift or slip
- The vent features a sliding cover, and leads to two longitudinal channels that direct air underneath the perforated footbed (SIDI's Dual Density Insoles have matching perforations for unimpeded airflow).
- The Vent Carbon Sole® features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale as well as the Look Memory Eyelet® for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
- For triathlon, the vent also serves as a water drain, dramatically improving foot comfort after a wet transition.