LL607 S5 Long Leg Bib Tights - 2012
- The LL.607 S5 Bib Tights are for the days when the shorts or knickers would be inadequate.
- The LL.607 is unique as it is a long leg bib tight with a pad.
- The anatomic shaping of the Roubaix and Roubaix Q panels allows the S5 Tights to fit against and move smoothly with your legs as you tick away the winter miles.
- S5 "Long Distance" pad gives more surface area than the FI.13, it stretches less than the FI.13, and it has a stabilizer built into the chamois, causing it to move less during your pedal stroke.
- The S5 Bib Tights use a combination of super soft Roubaix and Roubaix Q fabric. Roubaix is a thicker-than-average lycra with a wonderful microfleece interior. It provides the kind of warm fuzzy feel that can be the difference between soldiering on or turning back for home when the weather is cold and bleak.
- The bib uppers have a large mesh insert in the back for maximum ventilation and stretch.
- 10cm zipper is used in the front to facilitate natural breaks, and a small, but crucial patch of windproof material is strategically placed at the top of the crotch.