Bushido Wireless Ergo Trainer T1980
- The Bushido's technically revolutionary design only goes to confirm why Tacx leads the way in the world of trainers.
- The Bushido is entirely wireless.
- Heart rate, power (watt), speed and pedaling cadence, which are measured and visualized on the sleek, handlebar mounted computer's display.
- Programmable slope, power, HR settings set over distance or time. Self contained motor system which simulates a 5kg flywheel for the most realistic road feel.
- UpgradeableTacx Bushido PC Link Upgrade. Upgrade the Bushido to link with your PC to train on screen and download rides. (T1925)Convert the Bushido to a VR machine with the TTS software (T1990). Additional course purchases (T1956/57)
- Ride to power, speed, heart rate and cadence
- Calibration gives accurate data review
- High resistance enclosed brake technology
- Comes with front wheel support
- Programme specific training rides