Wheels - Campagnolo
Eurus 2 Way Fit Wheelset - 2013
- Eurus™ was designed to be a very versatile wheel: light for climbs, fast when sprinting, it easily adapts to different pedalling styles and all kinds of rides.
- Tubeless compatible rim: greater smoothness, comfort and safety / less possibility of puncture
- The spoke nipples are threaded into the rim and are now aluminum for lower rotational inertia.
- Rims with toroidal milling: reduces the weight of the peripheral mass / greater reactivity and acceleration
- The inside of the rim have is free of holes. The results are lighter rotational weight due to no rim tape being required, greater torsional stiffness and greater vertical elasticity.
- Differentiated front-rear rims: good handling and reduced weight of the front wheel - greater stiffness and reactivity
- The Ultra Aero™ aluminium spokes are butted and the front wheel has radial spoking whereas the back wheel has G3™ spoking. The rear rim has asymmetrical holes to obtain a better wheel dish.
- Oversize hubs with aluminum axles and self-aligning bearings
- Large flange rear hub increases torsional stiffness and therefore wheel performance during acceleration.
- New freewheel body and pawl carrier housed in a single aluminium part for maximum lightness.
- Campagnolo 9/10/11sp or Shimano/ SRAM freehub
- Black Colour
- Supplied with new cold-forged aluminium skewers giving improved clamping and lighter weight
- Rim with Ultra-Fit Tubeless profile: profile tested for tubeless tires - easy tire fitting
- 2-Way Fit technology: possibility to use either the traditional clincher or the innovative tubeless tyre
- Supplied with Campagnolo wheel bags
- Weight - 643g front clincher, 857g rear clincher.