Wheels - Campagnolo
Shamal Ultra Black Clincher Wheels - 2013
- The Shamal Ultra 2013 wheels, roll to the starting line with the best performance ever. MegaG3(TM) and the oversized flange make this wheel extremely quick off the line and reactive, featuring a full 17% increase in reactivity over the previous version!
- This incredible improvement in performance, along with the extreme smoothness of the ceramic ball bearings, will enable you to transfer all the power of your pedal stroke when accelerating on level ground as well as in explosive sprints or a climb.
- Toroidal Milling: Reduces the peripheral weight of the rim - makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- Momag: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes, increases structural resistance, makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Dynamic Balance:Every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- Differentiated Rim Height: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- Spokes Anti Rotational System: Keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- Aero Spokes in Aluminium: Maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- Aluminium Nipples: Reduces the peripheral mass of the wheel - increases reactivity.
- Carbon Fibre Hub: High degree of lateral stiffness - reduces the weight to the minimum.
- Oversized Flange: Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- Aluminium Axle: Reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Quick Axle: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminium die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Weight - front wheel: 605 g rear wheel:820g