Legendary performance, style and comfort. The Atmos™II utilizes our Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement, a breakthrough in helmet architecture that allows greater ventilation without compromising a helmet’s integrity. The compact shape offers matchless style, and features the sure feel of a Roc Loc®5 system that cradles your head comfortably and securely. It’s no wonder this helmet continues to be a favorite with road, XC and cyclocross riders worldwide.
- Features - Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle, Roll Cage™ Internal Reinforcement.
- Construction - In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner, Thermoformed SL Reinforcement.
- Fit System - Roc Loc® 5.
- Ventilation - 26 Wind Tunnel Vents with Internal Channelling.
- Weight - 265g (CE Medium).
- AEON HELMET - Imagine a helmet that gives you an advantage every time the road climbs or the heat turns up. Until now, you couldn't get the benefits of lighter weight and better ventilation in a single helmet.
- IN-MOLD - In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- ROC LOC® 5 FIT SYSTEM - The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc® 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it’s lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- ROLL CAGE™ REINFORCEMENT - Roll Cage™ is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement invisibly molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It helps the helmet to hold together under impact, and provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never notice...unless you need it.
- SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING - Our proprietary Super Fit™ sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 25 years of handcrafting helmets. By creating helmet molds in up to 4 adult sizes to match the human body’s form, our Super Fit™ sizes comfortably and securely fit riders, and feel like they are custom made just for you.
- WIND TUNNEL™ VENTILATION - Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet’s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider’s head while forcing heat and stale air out. It’s the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- X-STATIC™ PADDING - X-Static padding contains a fiber made with layers of pure silver that is permanently woven into the fabric. Silver has natural anti-microbial performance that helps to reduce odor and regulate heat, so your helmet stays fresh and comfortable, naturally.