Ceramic wheel bearings as used in the Campagnolo Hyperon Ultra, Bora Ultra series and Fulcrum Racing Speed XLR, Racing Light wheelsets.
- Ceramic bearings are harder and rounder than any steel bearing.
- Makes the wheels roll faster and saves power
- Kit HB-HY123 can be used in Campagnolo Bora, Hyperon, Shamal, Eurus, Neutron, Zonda, Proton wheelsets and Campagnolo Record hubs. See below for special case of Bora wheels from 2015.
- Also fits Fulcrum Racing Speed, Racing Light, Racing Zero, Racing 1 wheelsets and Racing 3 wheelsets
- Price is for 4 bearings to fit front and rear wheels.
- Kit HB-HY123 contains 4 bearing rings which each hold 15 ceramic balls.
- Kit HB-BO023 contains 4 bearing rings which each hold 13 ceramic balls.
- NB - Special case for Bora Wheels. Kit HB-HY123 will fit all front and rear Bora wheels up to and including the 2014 model year. From 2015 onwards the Bora Ultra 50, Bora Ultra 35, and Bora One variants use 2 of the 15 ball HB-HY123 bearings for the rear wheel and 2 of the smaller 13 ball HB-BO023 for the front wheel. Bullet Ultra 80 only use 4 x HB-HY123.