The maximum that you could ask for in performance and smoothness. The Super Record™ crankset is an extraordinary concentration of technology and performance: extremely high overall stiffness, extraordinary lightness, fast and precise shifting; the CULT™ system and the option with titanium axle, all this enhances even more the performance and uniqueness of this crankset.
For over 80 years Campagnolo has researched, developed, tested and produced a cornucopia of innovative solutions in order to push the limits of what is possible through mechanical shifting.
The current limit at this point in time can be summed up in two words: SUPER RECORD.
And thanks to its materials and performance, Super Record is still the reference groupset without equal on the market.
Each component of the drivetrain has been completely rethought in terms of both design and function, to give maximum performance.
Carbon, titanium, lightness, silence, design and exclusiveness are the ingredients for unprecedented performance and unique sensations.
- Campagnolo have redesigned their cranksets with a 4 arm spider providing increased rigidity as well as fresh and cutting edge aesthetics.
- The new crank design can be used with all chainring options thanks to its unified bolt pattern.
- If you purchase the 39-53 option and need a compact for a special event you can convert to 34-50 buy buying only the chainrings. No longer will changing from traditional to compact, or vice versa, translate into the obligatory purchase of a completely new crankset. Changing between compact and standard is now as easy as changing 8 bolts and two chainrings.
- The new design incorporates a 8 bolt pattern with a spider arm design that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt but also supports the chainring and in doing so, increases system rigidity.
- In addition to completely redesigning the spider, Campagnolo engineers dedicated a great deal of energy towards a completely new crankarm that is a great deal stiffer than previous versions.
- Add this new highly rigid crankarm to the new four-arm spider design and you have a complete crankset that not only excels at transferring power more than any previous version but one that is also more versatile with respect to gearing.
- Hollow carbon crank arms and spider.
- Standardized BCD for compatability with 34-50, 36-52 and 39-53 chainring options.
- CULT (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) bearings.
- Titanium Axle.
- XPSS chainrings.
- Weight - 603g.