For over 80 years Campagnolo has researched, developed, tested and produced a cornucopia of innovative solutions in order to push the limits of what is possible through mechanical shifting.
The current limit at this point in time can be summed up in two words: SUPER RECORD.
And thanks to its materials and performance, Super Record is still the reference groupset without equal on the market.
Each component of the drivetrain has been completely rethought in terms of both design and function, to give maximum performance.
Carbon, titanium, lightness, silence, design and exclusiveness are the ingredients for unprecedented performance and unique sensations.
For a fast descent you need a safe and reliable braking system that is powerful and adjustable.
The Super Record system guarantees shorter braking distance and complete control of breaking power thanks to our Skeleton™ arm design and new brake pads.
In its standard version Campagnolo® offers the classic front brake Dual Pívot and rear brake Mono Pívot design to provide maximum braking power modulation.
But for those looking for the maximum braking power, even at the rear, Campagnolo® offers the rear brake Dual Pívot option
- Super Record brakes feature a smooth ball bearing action.
- Extensive use of titanium and aluminium fasteners reduce weight.
- Available in dual pivot front and rear or 'D-Type' which features a dual pivot front caliper paired with a single pivot rear for reduced weight and less chance of locking up the rear wheel.
- Dual Pivot front and rear.
- Weight - 272g pair dual pivot front & D-Type rear, 297g pair dual pivot front &rear.