Absolutely unrivalled precision and speed: the Super Record™ front derailleur with Ultra Shift™ geometries combined with the Campagnolo® crankset and chain guarantee the best of shifting performance under any condition.
For over 80 years Campagnolo has researched, developed, tested and produced a cornucopia of innovative solutions in order to push the limits of what is possible through mechanical shifting.
The current limit at this point in time can be summed up in two words: SUPER RECORD.
With 2015 range Campagnolo presents the new Super Record groupset, namely the maximum evolution and technological expression of a mechanical drivetrain for bikes.
And thanks to its materials and performance, Super Record is still the reference groupset without equal on the market.
Each component of the drivetrain has been completely rethought in terms of both design and function, to give maximum performance.
Carbon, titanium, lightness, silence, design and exclusiveness are the ingredients for unprecedented performance and unique sensations.
- Special inner cage design - Greater rigidity, faster shifting performance and more space for extreme gear combinations.
- Outer semi-cage in monocoque carbon - The single-piece outer semi-cage is a Campagnolo work of art that improves the stiffness of the structure during downshifting.
- S2 System (Secure Shifting System) - The special support system built into the derailleur safeguards working of the drivetrain, guaranteeing maximum compatibility with frames on the market. (Available on S2 model)
- CSD (Chain Security Device) - The new CSD chain security device achieves extremely high stiffness levels, in addition to offering regulation that is completely independent from that of the derailleur. Compatible with all the braze-on derailleurs from the Campagnolo range.
- Derailleur cable deviator insert - Stops the cable touching the derailleur when the latter is closest to the frame. It is used on frames where the cable exits its housing very close to the derailleur.