- To underline their quality and reliability, Cateye products undergo the most stringent QC tests in the industry, many of which exceed the requirements of CE. Also used in the Japanese auto industry, Cateye’s testing equates to a return rate of less than 0.9% across the brand.
OPTICUBE LENS TECHNOLOGY
- Cateye maximise the best beam pattern from any LED, utilising superior lens and reflector technology to emit a higher quality light and beam pattern in front of the rider, even with lower Lumen amounts.
LONG PRESS TO TURN ON & OFF
- A feature appreciated by consumers to prevent accidentally switching on lights and loosing battery power. This feature also ensures that a light is not accidentally turned off during a ride.
INTEGRAL HEAT DISSIPATION
- Superior heat dissipation maximises the lumen power of the light for consistency of lumen output.
NEVER CYCLES THROUGH THE OFF MODE
- Cateye were the first to introduce this feature, to avoid the rider being accidentally left in complete darkness while changing beam modes.
FRONT LIGHT FEATURES
- Double-click to high (headlights 400 Lm and above) to achieve maximum brightness instantly without cycling through modes; double-click to flashing (headlights up to 200 Lm) to quickly cycle between constant and flashing modes, ideal for commuting use.
REAR LIGHT FEATURES
- True 180 degree visibility; battery auto-save, automatically changing to flashing mode to allow more time to finish the ride as opposed to being left in the dark.
- A powerful front & rear helmet light. See and be seen.
- USB Li-ion cartridge rechargeable battery
- Lightweight – only 110g
- Wide mounting strap with angle adjustment
- Recharging time: 6 hrs
Mode: Output, Runtime
FRONT: 400 Lm - 50 Lm
- High: 400 Lm, 3 hrs
- Mid: 100 Lm, 10 hrs
- Low: 50 Lm, 18 hrs
- Hyper Constant: 400 Lm, 9 hrs
- Flashing: 50 Lm, 150 hrs
REAR: 10 Lm
- Constant: 25 hrs
- Flashing: 250 hrs