- To underline their quality and reliability, Cateye products undergo the most stringent QC tests in the industry, many of which exceed the requirements of CE. Also used in the Japanese auto industry, Cateye’s testing equates to a return rate of less than 0.9% across the brand.
OPTICUBE LENS TECHNOLOGY
- Cateye maximise the best beam pattern from any LED, utilising superior lens and reflector technology to emit a higher quality light and beam pattern in front of the rider, even with lower Lumen amounts.
LONG PRESS TO TURN ON & OFF
- A feature appreciated by consumers to prevent accidentally switching on lights and loosing battery power. This feature also ensures that a light is not accidentally turned off during a ride.
INTEGRAL HEAT DISSIPATION
- Superior heat dissipation maximises the lumen power of the light for consistency of lumen output.
NEVER CYCLES THROUGH THE OFF MODE
- Cateye were the first to introduce this feature, to avoid the rider being accidentally left in complete darkness while changing beam modes.
A super-compact front & rear helmet light.
- Lightweight – only 49g
- Long rubber attachment strap, turns 360 deg.
- Activated by pressing rear light lens only
- 2 X AAA batteries - much longer runtimes
- Much more economical in the long term
- Front flash / rear flash or front constant / rear flash modes
Mode: Output, Runtime
FRONT: 15 Lm / 30 Lm
- Constant: 15 Lm, 100 hrs
- Flashing: 30 Lm, 100 hrs
REAR: 10 Lm