Cinelli's flaghship track frame, seen on velodromes across the globe and almost a cult classic by now. Perfect for high-level competition this frame has been designed, simply, to transmit all the rider's power to the ground:
- Aggressively over-sized rear stays with rectangular sections for best rigidity.
- New Columbus straight-blade track fork (35 mm rake) to significantly improve control.
- New cleaner paint job, a smaller logo on the down tube and a surprise on the bottom bracket shell.
- FRAME: COLUMBUS Airplane aluminum tubing
- FORK: COLUMBUS Carbon 1-1/8" Aluminum steerer
- Seat post diameter - 31,6mm
- BB threading - English (1.37' x 24 TPI)
- Available in 5 sizes to satisfy the needs of any cyclist.
||Eff. Top Tube