Combining stiffness, steering precision and drivetrain efficiency, the Attain Pro doesn't compromise on comfort. Carbon forks and more vertical flex in the rear reduce road vibration, to make your journey more enjoyable. The Attain Pro brings a little racing spirit to longer rides.
A 6061, double butted aluminium frame with tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracket, joined by a complex, cross-section down tube significantly increase efficiency and improve steering. Internal cable routing protects your cables whilst improving aesthetics. Carbon forks add comfort by absorbing road vibration. With generous clearance, the Attain can accept tyres up to 28mm.
With a sleek new design, the Shimano Sora groupset gives a great range of gears, with excellent performance. Dual control shift/brake levers and Tiagra brake calipers deliver excellent stopping power. A Fulcrum Racing 77 wheelset and Conti Ultra Sport 2 tyres deliver low rolling resistance and high levels of grip.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, AMF, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry
- Forks: CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58/60), 175mm (62cm)
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, Clamp 31.8mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 77
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 25x622
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra BR-4700
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle: CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.35kg