Cube Attain Road Bike 2016
As the introduction to the range, the Attain Road is the optimal blend of comfort and speed. Packed with features normally reserved for bikes in a much higher price point - internal cable routing, carbon forks and dual control shift levers - the Attain Road sets new standards.
A 6061, double butted aluminium frame with tapered head tube and mechanically shaped down tube provides exceptional steering precision. Carbon forks add comfort by absorbing road vibration. With generous clearance, the Attain can accept tyres up to 28mm.
The durable and low maintenance Shimano Claris groupset gives a great range of gears, with accurate and light-action shifting. Dual control shift/brake levers and Claris brake calipers deliver excellent stopping power. Finished off with Cube RA 0.7 Aero wheels, this fantastic entry level bike has a far from entry level specification.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, AMF, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry
- Forks: CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Chainset: Shimano Claris FC-2450, 50x34T, 165mm (47cm), 170mm (50/53/56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-2400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-2400SS, 8 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-2400BL, 31.8mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32
- Wheels: CUBE RA 0.7 Aero
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 25x622
- Brakes: Shimano Claris BR-2400
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle: CUBE RP 1.0
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.6kg