Cube's SL Road Pro is a high performance, light and fast city bike. With a Shimano Sora groupset, powerful, hydraulic disc brakes and internal cable routing, this is a performance machine, with an emphasis on speed.
The frame not only looks great, but is constructed from double butted superlight aluminium. Aluminium forks with a tapered steerer allow for precision steering. Internal cable routing protects cables from the elements and gives a clean, sleek look. With fixing points for mudguards and a pannier rack, this is a truly versatile option.
A Shimano Sora groupset is reliable and durable and hydraulic disc brakes allow you to stop consistently and powerfully.
- Frame - Aluminium Superlite Crossroad, Double Butted
- Forks - Aluminium Rigid Fork Taper
- Chainset - Shimano Sora FC-3550, Hollowtech II, 50 x 34T, BB Integrated
- Shifters - Shimano Sora SL-3500
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora RD-3500GS, 9 speed
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Sora FD-3500BM, 31.8mm
- Chain - KMC X9
- Cassette - Shimano HG200, 11-32
- Rims - CUBE ZX24
- Front Hub - Shimano Deore HB-M615, Centrelock
- Rear Hub - Shimano Deore FH-M615, Centrelock
- Tyres - Schwalbe Kojak, 35 x 622
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M355, hydraulic disc brake (160/160)
- Headset - FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips - CUBE Natural Fit Race
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle - CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatclamp - CUBE Close, 31.8mm
- Weight - 11.15kg, 24.5lbs