The Bull Handlebar: If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders' width apart), you are a Bull. You will not be able to reach as far or bend as low as a Snake or a Chameleon would be able to.
You will prefer the Bull Handlebar because it has a shorter reach (75mm on the 400mm bar and 80mm on the 420mm and 440mm) and a shallower, more ergonomic-style handlebar drop (125mm on the 400mm bar and 130mm on the 420mm and 440mm).
- Material: Anticorodal 6061 aluminium
- Weight: 310g (size 400mm, centre to centre)
- Flare of drops: 3 degrees
- Diameter: 31.8mm clamp
- Graphics matt sandblasted black with R5 graphics
- Reach: 80mm (75mm for 40cm)
- Drop: 130mm (125mm for 40cm)