When thinking about a racing wheelset like Wind 55 DB, you start with aerodynamics. The 55mm full carbon unidirectional rim is the result of an endless cycle of tests, wind tunnel analyses and laboratory finishing.
The Wind 55DB has been designed with the specific objective of reducing the effect of cross-winds when riding by as much as possible. This is most noticeable when you choose to race on Wind 55 DB: it cuts through the wind, guarantees stability and consequently very high average speeds without excess effort.
Reliability comes in the form of Fulcrum's 2-Way Fit tubeless system which helps prevent untimely punctures when it matters most. With its 19-mm internal channel, it is designed to offer the best support for tubeless tires and to work in conjunction with 25 and 28mm sizes with its wide rim profile.
If "Aerodynamics" is the first word that comes to mind to describe your new set of wheels, perhaps you should think of Wind as the first choice.
- Tubeless Ready unising Fulcrum's 2-Way Fit system.
- Discipline: Road / Triathlon.
- Weight: 1680g.
- Rim Material: Carbon.
- Rim Height: Front and rear: 55 mm.
- Rim Width: 27 mm.
- Internal Rim Width: 19 mm.
- Tyre Width: From 23 mm to 50 mm.
- Front Wheel Spokes: 24 (16 left - 8 right).
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 24 (8 left - 16 right).
- Spoke Material: Stainless steel, double butted.
- Hubs: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings.