Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Transmitter £94.99
- HRM-Tri strap is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin.
- Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training, and is designed to be worn under a tri suit.
- A simple bi-fold adjustment reduces elastic weight and makes sizing easy.
- It's never been possible to record heart rate accurately during swimming - it is now!
- The HRM-Tri stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session.
- It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water.
- Additionally, the new straps provide advanced run metrics - by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device.
- Lasts up to 18 months (assuming three hours/week use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- HRM-Swim has the same features as HRM-Tri with a special non slip design - keeping the monitor in place - even during push-offs from pool walls.
Be the first to review this product