Hope Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket - Road From £75.50
Price Match Request
- The Hope external bottom bracket is available with two different bearing options - stainless steel cartridge bearings, or ceramic bearings in stainless races.
- All common systems are covered with this upgrade unit - making it ideal for Shimano, Race Face, FSA and others.
- The custom, Swiss made bearings are double sealed, fully serviceable and removable, which give much greater life span than stock units.
- Hope use precision Swiss bearings from INA which have been designed to run directly on the crankset axle, without the use of shims or spacers thereby increasing life and reliability.
- Hope use a non contact, free running labyrinth seal to protect the bearing externally, and the machined aluminium centre tube is sealed internally with o-rings.
- The MTB unit is suitable for 68 & 73mm shell.
- Standard 6 colours are available on cups - red, blue,silver, black, gold and gunmetal, with the centre tubes being black on the stainless and gunsmoke on the ceramic.
- English threading only.
- Weight - 113g.
Be the first to review this product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Total Cycling will do our best to match any price request, simply click below