Mavic Aksium Centre Lock Disc Wheelset With QR - 2017 £139.99
Price Match Request
- Disc brake specific road wheelset - Disc-brake-optimized rim profile Disc-friendly spoke geometry and lacing pattern Wider rim allows a broad choice of tyre dimensions .
- Access to the Mavic quality - High quality cartridge bearings: QRM Rim resistance: pin joint rim, disc specific Straight pull round spokes which are stronger than J-bend options .
- Access to the Mavic road wheel efficiency - Contained weight Consistent and stable spoke lacing Low friction hubs .
- S6000 Aluminum rims.
- Height - 21 mm.
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement.
- Disc brake specific profile.
- Valve hole diameter - 6.5 mm.
- Tyre - clincher.
- Internal width - 17 mm.
- ETRTO size: 622x17C.
- Spokes - straight pull round steel
- Spoke Count - 24 front and rear
- Lacing - front and rear crossed 2
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Freewheel - Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Supplied with - Mavic BR101 quick releases, Rim tape ,User guide.
- Suitable for road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included.
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm.
- Weight - 910g front, 1050g rear.
Be the first to review this product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Total Cycling will do our best to match any price request, simply click below