- The Cosmic Pro Carbon has traditionally been favored primarily for fast, flat races, but recent improvements have boosted this wheel's versatility.
- Now it delivers incredible all-rounder performance at a price that can't be beat. Engineered with Mavic UST technology, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST offers all the benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of flats.
- The rims are made using Mavic's iTgMax process, which not only minimizes weight, but also improves braking performance and reliability, especially on long, steep descents.
- The 40mm deep rims are NACA compliant for low drag and excellent crosswind stability, and their lighter weight results in reduced inertia for explosive acceleration and climbing efficiency.
- The Cosmic Pro Carbon UST is completed with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires for maximum rolling efficiency, grip and a smooth, comfortable ride.
Lightweight, aero and efficient.
- 40mm NACA-inspired rim shape minimizes drag for added speed.
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
- Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency
Versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
- Minimal drag, low inertia and high lateral stiffness makes it fast and efficient on all types terrain, from the flats to mountain climbs.
- Best braking efficiency of carbon clinchers thanks to iTgMAX.
Better tire grip and control with reduced risk of flats.
- Best-in-class tire grip thanks to UST and 11Storm compound.
- High flat protection thanks to UST and easy on-the-road tire repair.
- UST tubeless ready.
- For Rim Brake.
- Compatible with standard quick realease.
- Sealed QRM cartridge bearings.
- Front wheel with 18 bladed steel spokes laced radially.
- Rear wheel with 20 bladed steel spokes laced 2X on drive side and radially on non-drive side.
- FTS-L freehub body.
- Max rider + bike weight - 120kg.
- For tyres from 25 to 32mm.
- Compatible with UST tyres and normal clincher tyres.
- 40mm deep 3K carbon rim.
- Supplied with Mavic BR301 composite quick release levers.
- Supplied with Carbon brake pads
- If purchased with tyres then Mavic sealant and syringe are also included.
- Weight - 1650g pair without tyres.