- This purpose-built wheel system is designed for reliable performance on rough roads and variable terrain. Lightweight, stiff and responsive, it features many of the same technologies as the more expensive Ksyrium Pro Allroad Disc model. ISM 4D technology (Inter Spoke Milling) strategically removes material from the rim where it’s not needed but keeps it around the spokes, where the tension is applied. This keeps the rim weight at an impressive 420g, even with its generous 19mm internal width. This wider rim is the secret to the wheel’s versatility, especially when paired with one of our two tire options. The 28mm Yksion Elite Guard is the choice for variable roads and smoother gravel sections. It features a bead-to-bead nylon belt that reinforces its 120 TPI casing for extra puncture and side-cut protection. Its well-balanced rubber compound and specific tread pattern are designed for all-weather performance. The new Yksion Elite Allroad tire in 30mm offers the same cut and puncture protection but adds 10% more air volume for extra comfort and traction. It also has a unique tread pattern that combines a file tread with taller side knobs for maximum rolling efficiency and cornering traction on dirt. This disc-brake specific wheelset features 24 steel spokes front and rear to distribute the brake torque efficiently and evenly and it is compatible with 6-Bolt or Center Lock rotors. The front hub comes with a 12mm thru-axle and can convert to 15mm or quick release. The rear wheel is 12x142 thru-axle and can also convert to regular quick release.
Wide rims and high-volume tires help smooth out rough roads
- UST-compliant, super-wide 19mm internal rim width for increased air volume Can be used with 28mm Yksion Elite Guard tire on paved roads or 30mm Yksion Elite Allroad on gravel and dirt
Climb with less effort, accelerate quicker
- Superlight ISM 4D rims weigh only 430 grams Light and strong Zicral spokes Tough and light new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system
Powerful, reliable braking boosts confidence and control
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution Front hub convertible from 12mm to 15mm thru-axle to quick release Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release.
- Center Lock brake compatible.
- XD Road compatible with an optional driver body.
- Front 12mm adapters,12 x 142 mm rear adapters, quick releases, rim tape and multi-function adjustment wrench.
- Weight - 1690g pair, 245g Tyre 700x28.