- The Minion SS fills the gap between a fast rolling XC tire and a grippy DH tire by including a cluster of short, ramped knobs, flanked by the much-loved Minion side knobs. This combination creates a fast-rolling tire with a square profile that hooks up in loose terrain. Perfect for dry days at the bike park.
- Semi-slick centre with Minion cornering knobs.
- Conditions - Loose over hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control - 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency - 1 2 3 4
- TPI - 60
- Bead - Folding
- Ply Construction - Single
- Compound - Dual
- Max PSI - 60
- Tech - EXO, TR
- Weight - 745g for 27.5 x2.30, 795g for 29 x 2.30 version.
EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tyre will void the warranty.