- FRAME REACTO LITE
- FORK MERIDA REACTO CF
- DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra, GS
- SHIFTERS Shimano Tiagra
- BRAKE LEVER Shimano Tiagra
- BRAKES MERIDA ROAD Comp / MERIDA REACTO direct
- CHAINWHEEL FSA Omega, 52-36 teeth
- CHAIN KMC X10
- HUBS VP M700F, 100x9mm width, 24 spoke holes / VP M700R, 130x9mm width, 28 spoke holes
- RIM MERIDA Comp CW, 17mm inner width, 30mm height
- FREEWHEEL Shimano CS-HG500, 12-28 teeth, 10 speed
- TYRES Maxxis Dolomites, 700x25C, fold
- SPOKES Black stainless
- HANDLEBAR STEM MERIDA Expert CC, 31.8mm diameter, -5° stem angle
- HANDLEBAR MERIDA Expert CW
- HEADSET MERIDA M2331 Neck, 2191026445
- SEAT POST MERIDA Comp CW, Aero shape, 15mm setback, Carbon
- SADDLE MERIDA Comp SL
- WEIGHT 9.84 kg
PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINUM
Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
Carbon forks provide superb vibration damping and precise steering. All road bikes feature a full carbon fork; the steerer and fork blades are all made of carbon.
HFS - HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM
Tubes are inserted into negative moulds and a hot emulsion of water and oil is forced through at pressure, enabling them to be formed into complex shapes.
TFS - TECHNO FORMING SYSTEM
Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
NACA FASTBACK PROFILE
The aerodynamics are based around a NACA0028 teardrop profile (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) which is truncated. Air moves around the tube as though the missing rear section of the teardrop were still there, saving weight by using less material.
Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance, you will be convinced it is carbon.
Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
Designing WorldTour bikes is similar to Formula 1: apparently nondescript details can result in saving split seconds. Integrated seat-post clamping minimises turbulence at the top tube.
Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.