Merida Ride Carbon 94 - 2013 £1200.00
- The Ride Carbon has a lightweight carbon monocoque frame with a longer headtube and longer chainstays designed to give a more comfortable and reassuring ride.
- Bio Fiber Damping Compound - Additional flax fibres in the carbon structure reduce high-frequency vibrations.
- Nano Matrix Carbon - nano-particles reinforce the epoxy-based matrix structure - for up to 40% improved impact-resistance.
- Flexstay seatstays provide comfort even after long hours.
- Internal cable routing - Di2 compatible
- X-Taper head tube
- 1 1/8 to 1 1/5 tapered full carbon forks
- Shifters - Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105
- Brakes - Shimano R561
- Crankset - Shimano R565
- Chain - KMC X10
- Wheels - Shimano 105 hubs on Alex 24mm rims
- Cassette - Shimano CS4600 12-28
- Tires - Maxxis Detonator 25
- Handlebar - FSA Gossamer Compact OS
- Stem - Merida Pro E OS -7
- Seatpost - Merida carbon
- Saddle - Q-Bike Flow
- Weight - 8.44 Kg (18.5 lbs)
Be the first to review this product