- FRAME SCULTURA LITE
- FORK SCULTURA CF
- DERAILLEUR Shimano 105, GS
- SHIFTERS Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVER Shimano 105 R7000
- BRAKES Shimano 105
- CHAINWHEEL Shimano 105, 50-34 teeth
- CHAIN KMC X11
- HUBS VP M700F, 100x9mm width, 24 spoke holes / VP M700R, 130x9mm width, 28 spoke holes
- RIM MERIDA Comp SL, 17mm inner width, 24mm height
- FREEWHEEL Shimano CS-R7000, 11-30 teeth, 11 speed
- TYRES Maxxis Dolomites, 700x25C, fold
- SPOKES Double Butted Black stainless
- HANDLEBAR STEM MERIDA Expert CC, 31.8mm diameter, -5° stem angle
- HANDLEBAR MERIDA Expert SL
- HEADSET MERIDA M2331 Neck, 2191025659
- SEAT POST MERIDA Expert CC, 27.2mm diameter, 15mm setback, Carbon
- SADDLE MERIDA Comp SL
- WEIGHT 8.74 kg
PROLITE 66 TRIPLE BUTTED ALUMINUM
Our proven high-end aluminium (6066) is extremely light and durable. Using triple butted wall thicknesses and hydroforming technology, we can tune the aluminium tubes to give the best possible stiffness to weight ratio.
Carbon forks provide superb vibration damping and precise steering. All road bikes feature a full carbon fork; the steerer and fork blades are all made of carbon.
HFS - HYDRO FORMING SYSTEM
Tubes are inserted into negative moulds and a hot emulsion of water and oil is forced through at pressure, enabling them to be formed into complex shapes.
Using a tapered head tube with 1 1/8" bearings in the top and 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" in the bottom creates superb stiffness and precise, confidence inspiring steering.
Sometimes called ‘double pass welding’, a second pass over the weld gives a clean organic look to the frame. At first glance, you will be convinced it is carbon.
Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
Bikes/frames with the symbol ‘Di2 Ready’ are prepared for the installation of Di2 technology with battery mounting in the seat post or within the fork steerer.