THE LIGHTEST ASTM CERTIFIED FULL FACE HELMET IN THE WORLD
- Parachute is the trailblazer for a new category of helmets purpose-built for Enduro mountain biking.
- It combines the protection of a full face helmet with low weight, high ventilation and comfort.
- The chin guard has been stringently tested and passes the ASTM standard to provide the best level of safety in its class.
A CHINGUARD THAT DOES NOT RESTRICT BREATHING
- The Parachute's non-removable chin guard is integrated into the helmet.
- This technology and innovative design create a solid, compact and highly-ventilated chin guard.
THE PERFECT CHOICE
- The Parachute is the ideal helmet for Enduro racing: weighing in at just 700g, its lightweight and ventilation make it comfortable to wear on climbs and safe on descents.
ADJUSTABLE VISOR WITH INTEGRATED AIR INTAKE VENTS
- The visor’s role is to protect the face especially the eyes from branches and the sun, or against mud.
- Fine tune your field of vision by adjusting the anodized aluminum side screws.
- The visor can easily be adjusted to provide plenty of space to stow your goggles.
KEEP THE GOGGLES IN PLACE
- The Parachute is goggle compatible; a clip system on the back of the helmet keeps your goggle strap in place.
MOPOV MULTI-BRAND COMPATIBLE CAMERA MOUNT
- MOPOV (My Own Point Of View) is a multi-brand compatible camera mount system that our engineers developed to securely mount an action camera onto the helmet without damaging the helmet's shell.
SAFE-T ADVANCED FIT SYSTEM
- Safe-T Advanced, MET’s top of the line fit system, provides the best weight and comfort ratio.
- The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort and are also designed to keep weight low and allow perspiration at the back of the head.
- The polyurethane soft padding improves the fitting affording a comfy head touch.
DUALGEL FRONT PAD
- Helps to keep your head cooler when pushing the limits.
- The gel pad does not absorb perspiration and offers a much longer life span than traditional foam pads.
- Keeps the goggle strap in place on the helmet.
- CERTIFICATION - CE EN 1078, AS/NZ 2063, ASTM F1952-2032.
- Sizes - Medium - (54-58cm), Large (59-62cm)
- Weight - Medium 700g, Large 740g.