The PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench is designed for heavy shop use.
- Two 15mm wrench openings are oriented at 30 degree and 45 degree angles so the user can always achieve the best mechanical advantage, regardless of the pedal position.
- An oversized, asymmetrical head is made from Cro-Moly steel for superior strength and durability.
- While strong, the PW-4 is thin enough to access all wrench flats.
- An extra long 14" handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals.
- The handle is round and vinyl dipped so it won't dig into the hand like flat wrenches.