Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement the new SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw™ compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR™ chainrings.
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible.
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components.
- GXP®, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30™ availability.
- 110 and 130 BCD.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness.
- SRAM’s stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur.