Tacx Flux 2 Smart Turbo Trainer £539.99
Price Match Request
Featuring an improved ride feel and more accurate power measurements, this smart bike trainer has everything you need for an enjoyable and efficient indoor training session.
In The Box
- Flux 2 Smart Trainer.
- UK 3-pin power cord.
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm).
- Direct drive quick release with adapter set (142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm).
- 1-month Tacx Premium software.
- 1-month Zwift membership software trial.
- ***Please note that cassette is not included with turbo trainer***
- The Flux 2 is equipped with a larger resitance unit compared to the original model allowing for a wider simulation range. It is able to realistically simulate gradients of up to 16%.
- Ride hard. This trainer can handle sprints up to 2,000 watts.
- Accuracy matters. Measure your power to within 2.5%.
- Keep crushing it with your favorite apps, including Zwift and Tacx.
- Finally, a trainer that won’t wake the whole house when you ride hard.
A More Realistic Ride
- At 16.8 lbs (7.6 kg), a heavy flywheel ensures a realistic ride feel and good responsiveness.
Smooth And Silent
- This direct-drive trainer is designed to bring vibration and noise levels to the absolute minimum, resulting in one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
- The trainer comes with additional axle adapters to significantly improve the axle compatibility. It is compatible with 142x12 mm and 148x12 mm axles — right out of the box.
- The FLUX 2 Smart trainer communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
Able To Stand Alone
- You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
- Connect FLUX 2 Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
Tacx Training™ Software
- Enjoy a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
Tacx Training Plans
- Take advantage of structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3-D maps and more.
- ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth
- Can be controlled with ANT+FE-C bike computer , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna, Smartphone, Stand alone, Tablet
Be the first to review this product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Total Cycling will do our best to match any price request, simply click below