- Developed and designed entirely by CeramicSpeed the Oversized Pulley Wheel System for Campagnolo is advanced for the optimization of bike performance. Everything from bearings to the cage is made from the highest quality materials. The oversized aluminium pulley wheels are fitted with standard or coated CeramicSpeed Bearings, which reduce friction to the minimum.
- The 13-tooth/19-tooth OSPW for Campagnolo provides a 40% lower friction over a standard 11-tooth Campagnolo pulley wheel and fits up to a 32-tooth cassette.
- The OSPW for Campagnolo is compatible with all Campagnolo electronic rear derailleur (EPS) and all rear derailleur with a mounting sleeve - no matter the age and model. At this point, this OSPW System is not compatible with the Campagnolo 12-speed Record and Super Record derailleurs.
In The Box
- Oversized Pulley Wheel System
- CeramicSpeed Bearing Oil in 15ml dropper bottle
- Sticker sheet
- Technical Data
The OSPW for Campagnolo is compatible with:
- Record mechanical
- Record EPS
- Super Record mechanical
- Super Record EPS
- Potenza mechanical
- Please note, some models of Campagnolo rear derailleur, including all EPS models, do not feature a B-limit adjustment. For those derailleurs it may not be possible to fit a 32 tooth cassette successfully on some bikes.
- When travelling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW System will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.