KMC's Gold 9 speed chains are compatible with all major shifting systems delivering excellent shifting performance and durability. Chain features their XSP treantment and X-Bridge technology also.
The life of all KMC Double-X Durability and Triple X durability chains are guaranteed to last longer than other brands. Double X-Durability warranty, includes all X-SL, X-EL, X10e, X9e, X101 and X1 models.
If you are not satisfied with the durability of your chain, send an email to: doubleX@kmcchain.nl
Should you have a valid complaint you will receive a replacement chain with KMC's compliments.
- X-SP treatment: This treatment of pins and plates reduces wear susceptibility caused by the ingress of sand or other debris into the chain bearings. Hugely enhancing durability. Pins and plates, made out of special high quality alloy are less prone to stretching.
- X-Bridge: This is on the outer plate, configured with precisely articulated angles for quicker and smoother gear shifting and quieter riding. Lightweight shorter length pins length combine with high-grade materials to reduce weight. Tensile strength safety is assured with a minimum 1020kgf above ISO standards.
- 1/2" X 11/128" - 116 Links, pin length 6.6mm.
- Compatible with any 9-speed derailleur system.
- Slotted plates & hollow pins.
- Extreme Double X-Durability.
- Low maintenance & high reliability.
- Lightest 9spd chain available.
- Includes missing link.
- Titanium Nitride Coating.
- Weight - 272g.