WIDE BODY CONSTRUCTION
- The MET Drone’s unique wide body, aerodynamic design directs the flow of air, greatly decreasing turbulence and drag, allowing for that precious increase in rider speed.
- Drone does this with an added volume design on the helmet’s sides that guide air over the rider’s shoulders, a natural area of turbulence that creates wind resistance and drag.
- A system of internal air channels maximize cooling while guiding haeated air away from your head without sacrificing aerodynamic function.
SAVING 10 WATTS AT 50KM/H
- The MET Drone’s design advantages have been measured and rigorously wind tunnel tested against its predecessor and competitor time trial helmets.
- The purpose-built MAG-CLIP Shield maximizes aerodynamics, creating a unique drop shape.
- The powerful, low-profile neodymium magnetic clips hold the visor securely in place when attached to the helmet body, with no aerodynamic sacrifice, and no danger of vibration misalignment.
- The soft nose bridge keeps the visor fingerprint free, and an anti-fog coating ensures visor clarity.
SAFE-T ADVANCED FIT SYSTEM
- Safe-T Advanced, MET’s top of the line fit system, provides the best weight and comfort ratio.
- The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort, keeping weight low and allowing perspiration at the back of the head. The polyurethane soft padding improves fit, affording a comfy head touch.
AIR LITE STRAPS
- The straps on the Drone Wide Body are made to aid sweat evaporation and to provide greater tensile strength with less weight.
- The MET Drone’s strap anchor points are embedded in the polystyrene, a technical feature that improves aerodynamics by leaving the shell exterior free from edges that might disrupt airflow.
- Available sizes Medium (54-58cm) and Large (59-62cm)
- Weight - 350g Medium, 410g Large.